What is Vitamin K Daily (Dose of Positive)
I’M A TOASTMASTER! which means EVERYTHING is a story. You are forewarned!
I Talk a LOT!
… but generally when I talk I am PUMU! That’s a little word put together for me by my son Michael — also known as “baby-boy” — and stands for Positive, Upbeat, Motivational and Uplifting! Perhaps he was thinking about a PumA, which would make me more of a distant “fleet-of-mind” cousin of that stealthy cat. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Regardless I formally started my positive Ramblings back in September 2003 as a response to one of those “Things I’ve Learned” emails that go around, and got the idea.. “gee, maybe people might want to hear my take on these!” Initially I asked the 100 or so people on my jokelist and got an impressive “yes” response, so I did, and it became quite popular, and grew into some other things. Of course, I’d also say encouraging things on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn and one day one of my Facebook friends said, “You’re so upbeat and you always have something uplifting to say that reallyl makes my day. What would you charge for a Daily Dose of Positive ?“
How cute!! That was such a nice compliment but I didn’t take it seriously… for a few months. Then I started thinking. It wasn’t the first time I’d been told that I should write for a paper or otherwise syndicate those writings. Several people had been nudging me — urging me — in that direction AND that of public speaking (an older dream of mine.) And then suddenly I was giving that Daily Dose of Positive thing some serious thought and ended up talking to good friend of mine — another writer and speaker but he was HUGE. As a matter of fact, he himself was a Hall of Fame speaker, and he looked at my writings and said, “you’ve got some impressive material on your blogs, etc, Kelvin…” and he gave me his input and his suggestions and…
I JUMPED on the opportunity… about 3 years later! and it wasn’t a BIG jump, more like I tripped on the curb and stumbled into it, but eventually… I faced my fears and insecurities (yes… I have them too) and on October 18th 2010 I launched the biggest commitment that I had ever undertaken (except for parenthood). The commitment to hundreds (hoping for thousands) of people to deliver a personalized Positive, Upbeat, Motivational and Uplifting message, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year (holidays included), ad infinitum! And I’m proud to say that I have not missed a day in that time, and the response(s) I get are phenomenal — and I will share some with you below and I suspect some of my current subscribers will chime in below also, because I’m leaving this open!
WHAT DOES THAT COST? In October 2008, I heard a great motivational speaker talk about what “we” needed to do and how sometimes we wouldn’t do it because of the price involved. Then he said, “So often we look at the price of doing something, instead of the cost of NOT doing it!” That was another life-changing statement for me. So let me tell you what you GET, and then I’ll tell you the (current) price — because it’s going up soon:
- a DAILY energizing, personalized, thought-provoking and sometimes life-changing message EVERY morning — Monday through Friday. The message is designed to be read in 2 or 3 minutes most of the time. It launches at 3:30 a.m. so it’s in most people’s email when then wake up. Several people have told me that they go for the Vitamin K before they kiss their spouses good morning. (If you’re in Australia or New Zealand you’re you’re like 14 hours ahead of me, so you get it in time for the next morning, but I’m working on fixing that)
- These aren’t canned messages. In the nearly two years I’ve been doing this, 97% of the messages are fresh! and directly from me. And I’ll be speaking directly to you, as if you were sitting across the table from me — at least that’s how you’ll feel.
- You’ll get access to our SECRET Vitamin K Facebook Group. It’s closed!! As a matter of fact, if you’re not invited you won’t even SEE it listed. It’s just for us. We discuss things, we get to know each other. WE are the Vitamin K Family! and that’s special.
- You get personal greetings and responses from me from time to time. So far, I’ve been able to answer every person who has ever written me about a Vitamin K, or asked me a question or wished me a good day. So, you get ME (not to be confused with my COACHING, btw…)
- There are some occasional motivational or inspirational videos that ROCK and sometimes some motivational ME that rocks! — like my 90-second Monday Motivator .
- And there are other occasional perks and surprises and MORE to come.
The PRICE for all of that? Waking up expecting to win? Expecting to be motivated? Expecting to know that you’re an incredible, valued human being who really can control the direction of your own life instead of believing the BS the news stations tell you?
$24.95 a YEAR!!! ***
— 9.5 cents per day –
NOTE: increases to $97.00 on January 1st!
But it’s going up soon so… that’s temporary! AND… you have a 30-day FULL money back guarantee (a FULL refund) if you don’t LOVE IT! And all you have to do is click HERE:
Personally, I think it’s a good deal! But don’t take my word for it :-) Listen to these guys; and make your own mind up.
Have an awesome day! (((HUGS)))
A bit ago I asked for audio thoughts on Vitamin K. Besides what’s appearing in the comments below, I’m including 3 audios and one written that came to me. Enjoy.
“Kelvin has created a wonderful service to start your day off with an attitude nudge. It’s fun – and invigorating – to read his daily pep talks, self-awareness tips, reflections and ideas for making your day a happier and more productive one. I actually miss the early morning treat when I don’t get to e-mail until evening – it just doesn’t have the same impact. One of the lures of this clever idea is that his posts are brief, all taking less than a minute to read, so anyone can get that quick morning charge no matter how busy they are. If you haven’t experienced Vitamin K, do it for you. Kelvin’s daily dose of positive will wear down even the most determined cynic.”
Elaine from Boston (fun)